top of page

Our customers convinced they had Covid!


boiler put out of Commission due to leaking They told us all had covid symptoms were present such as Nausea, Sore Throat, loss of breath, Headaches, Drowsiness but it wasn’t it was Carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide leak

We found this leaking carbon monoxide in l34 Prescot on a 20-year-old newish build housing estate. Our customers convinced they had Covid never realised how severe there Boiler was leaking Carbon Monoxide. They told us all Carbon monoxide symptoms were present such as Nausea, Sore Throat, loss of breath, Headaches, Drowsiness. After testing and inspection, it was clear Carbon monoxide poisoning was happening.

The appliance was isolated made safe and warning notice issued. The open vented cylinder was also a mess too with D.I Y enthusiasts clearly been having a go shocking pipework arrangement, to say the least, we will be upgrading this system shortly to bring it up-to-standard with premium products and Skilled tradesmen with a result that's set to last.

The message is guys Gas appliances are being used more than ever with winter and lockdowns and all the family is in the home more than ever too.

It makes sense to stay Gas Safe ✅

Get your appliances checked ✅

You know the one

DDWILSON.COM

2 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page